The PRO24CM camcorder microphone is a lightweight, compact stereo condenser ideal for digital recording with high-fidelity stereo sound. Equipped with an accessory shoe and permanently attached coiled cable, the microphone features a pair of cardioid elements in an X-Y configuration to provide the spatial impact and realism of a live sound field. The microphone is designed for either battery operation or battery-free operation when used with camcorders that provide plug-in power at the mic input. Like all Audio-Technica mics, the PRO24CM is rugged; it's built to endure the rigors of field production.
- Stereo microphone designed to attach to a camcorder
- For camcorders with an accessory shoe and stereo microphone input
- Lightweight, portable design with rugged all-metal construction
- Pair of cardioid condenser elements provides spatial impact and high-fidelity stereo sound image
- Battery-free operation when used with recording devices that provide plug-in power at the mic input
- On/off switch for convenient operation
- Elements: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarised condenser
- Polar Pattern: X/Y Stereo
- Frequency Response: 100-17,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -50 dB (3.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 119 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 82 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 57 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Power Requirements: 2-10V DC plug-in power
- Battery Type: 1.5V LR44
- Battery Current / Life: 0.6 mA / 200 hours typical
- Switch: On/off
- Weight: 111 g
- Dimensions: 116.5 mm long, 21.0 mm maximum body diameter
- Output Connector: 3.5 mm stereo mini plug on cable
- Cable: Permanently attached 152.4 mm - 304.8 mm coiled cable with right-angle molded 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug at output end
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount Digital Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- PRO 24-CM camcorder microphone
- Video-camera shoe mount
- LR44 battery
- Soft protective pouch