With the ever increasing choices in monitoring solutions, the Spyder5ELITE Display Calibration System from Datacolor helps you maintain consistency from production through post and delivery. Designed to provide professional photographers, colorists, and calibration perfectionists with the tools for complete control of their color workflow, the Spyder5ELITE allows you to match multiple monitors, from laptops to desktop monitors, front projectors, and even matching multiple studio monitors to a single standard. The ELITE software incorporates advanced calibration features for setting gamma, white point, and gray balance, and allows you unlimited choices for calibration settings.
The included SPyder5 Colorimeter (probe) features a 7-detector optical engine. Compact and portable the Spyder5 mounts to your monitor via lens cap counterweight, or an integrated tripod mount. Featuring a 5 minute initial calibration time, and a recalibration time of just half that, the Spyder5ELITE system gets you up an calibrated quickly, and monthly recalibrations allow you to stay calibrated even faster. With 5 ambient light settings, before and after evaluation, video and print standards to calibrate your monitor to, and advanced display analysis the Spyder5ELITE is a powerful tool in your color correction arsenal. An included carry case protects your SPyder5 Colorimeter unit when you need to take it traveling.
- Spyder5 calibrates your monitor to an industry color reference standard to ensure on-screen colors are accurate, grays and whites are consistent, shadow and highlight details are protected, and skin tones are true-to-life.
- The software provides you a calibration wizard, with interactive help. You can also choose to use the Expert Console with a suite of expert calibration features.
- The software supports storing an unlimited number of calibration choices, including REC. 709 for those working in the video color space. Adjustable settings include.
- Spyder5ELITE allows you to calibrate laptops, desktop monitors, and front projectors. The StudioMatch Assistant allows you to match multiple monitors to a single standard.
- Featuring 5 ambient light settings, you can color correct with confidence knowing that your monitor stays calibrated even as ambient lighting conditions shift.
- Before and After calibration evaluation is possible using a Standard Datacolor image, or your user imported images.
- Display Analysis feature lets you evaluate and compare the performance of all of your laptop and desktop monitors.
- You can calibrate your monitor in just 5 minutes, and monthly recalibrations can take half that.
System Requirements Windows 32/64-Bit
7, 8.0, 8.1
Mac OS X
10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10
Resolution: 1280x768 or greater
Video Card: 16-bit video card (24 bit recommended)
Ram: 1GB of available RAM
HDD Space: 500 MB
Internet connection for software download
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount Digital Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.