The DJI 2.4G Bluetooth Data Link is a component for the DJI iPad Ground Station. It features two transceivers to facilitate wireless communication between aircraft and iPad with a range of up to 1148' line-of-sight. One transceiver is installed in or on the aircraft and integrates with the flight control system via the CAM bus, the other remains at the ground-end to pick the Bluetooth signal from the iPad.
The 2.4G Bluetooth Data Link provides the wireless link required for data and control transmission by the DJI iPad Ground Station system. The Ground Station is a portable beyond visual range (BVR) solution for multi-rotor RC aircraft using A2, WKM, Naza-M, or NAZA-M V2 flight controllers. Via the Ground Station iOS app you are able to practice in a flight simulator, map an autopilot course using "waypoint" navigation, fly the aircraft manually using virtual joysticks, monitor flight attitude in real-time, and more.
- Relays Bluetooth signal from iPad to aircraft and features a range of up to 1148' line-of-sight
- Use in conjunction with Ground Station app for iOS to create a portable control platform for beyond visual range (BVR) flying
- Supported flight control systems include: A2, WKM, Naza-M and NAZA-M V2
- Ground Station iOS App Capabilities
- Customizable touchscreen interface designed to recreate feel of traditional dual joystick RC radio controllers
- Map out flight plan for autopilot system using "waypoint" navigation and update in real-time
- Edit home point and trigger Go Home function
- Supports one key takeoff and landing
- Flight simulator to practice before you fly
- Telemetry provides real-time flight attitude feedback
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount Digital Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
DJI 2.4G Bluetooth Data Link for DJI iPad Ground Station
- Ground Station Software CD for Windows
- Data-link Air End
- Data-link Ground End
- BTU Module
- SMA Antenna
- USB Cable
- DC Power Cable
- CAN-Bus Cable