- Rear slip pocket holds small accessories
- Dual expandable front pockets
- Side flap with Domke logo tucks in for anonymity
- Side rain flaps prevent water from leaking under the front flap
- Numbered identity plate, key leash, and YKK zippers
- GearProtex is a customizable insert system allowing you to compartmentalize and organize the interior to create any size or shape section using bendable, touch-fastened dividers
- Compatible with optional PocketFlex, a set of storage components like pockets or pouches that adhere to all interior surfaces to personalize your space
The tan Cordura with black straps Crosstown Courier Camera Bag from Domke holds a DSLR with a lens, and an additional lens or flash between a GearProtex customizable insert system in the main compartment, which is accessible via a dual zipper at the top. Additionally, it can accommodate an iPad or a similar-size 9.7" tablet inside a padded, zippered sleeve underneath the front flap.
The convenient front flap features a touch-fastener with an option for a silent closure. There are detachable side pouches and a rear slip pocket for accessories, as well as two front expandable pouches underneath the front flap. For carrying the bag there is a detachable shoulder strap and for transporting it on your luggage there is a rear trolley strap.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount Digital Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- Domke Crosstown Courier Camera Bag (Tan Cordura)