- Rear slip pocket holds small accessories
- Dual expandable front pockets
- Two expandable zippered side pouches
- Side flap with Domke logo tucks in for anonymity
- Side rain flaps prevent water from leaking into the main compartment from the side
- Antique steel hardware, numbered identity plate, key leash, and YKK zippers
- GearProtex is a customizable insert system allowing you to compartmentalize and organize the interior to create any size or shape section using bendable, touch-fastened dividers
- Compatible with optional PocketFlex, a set of storage components like pockets or pouches that adhere to all interior surfaces to personalize your space
The black Ruggedwear with sand-colored straps Ledger Camera Bag from Domke holds a DLSR, three lenses, and a flash between the GearProtex customizable insert system. Additionally, it can accommodate an iPad or a similar-size 9.7" tablet inside a padded, zippered sleeve at the front. For your accessories, there are two exterior expandable zip pouches, dual front slip pockets, and a rear slip pocket.
You can quickly access your gear through a dual zipper at the top. A silent-touch fastener system and a dual clip-lock closure give you multiple options for how to secure your gear in the bag. For comfort carrying, there is a detachable shoulder strap or a rear trolley sleeve to transport it on your luggage.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount Digital Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- Domke Ledger Camera Bag (Black Ruggedwear)