The A series 3-axis stabilizer from Feiyu Tech provides perfect solution for steady footages and photos while shooting. Enable everyone to be professional photographer. The A1000 with1kg loading weight & convenient balance adjustment solution make it compatible with more cameras. With the benefits from the new optimization algorithm, A1000 adopts 45 degree elevation design at rolling axis, not only guarantee the stability, also, insure the viewfinder screen will not be covered by rolling axis. Thus, users can accurately compose the pictures without external monitor. Rolling motor of Alpha1000 is designed to be slant. Thus, the screen of the camera will not be sheltered by rolling motor again and makes photography easier. The design of dismountable main body and handle gives more possibilities of accessory extension in future. And it is easy to shift from single handheld model to 2 handheld model (option accessories), can satisfy different needs.
- Innovative and high performance chips make the gimbal work perfectly. The torque of the motor is stronger. New optimization algorithm saves the redundant power, meanwhile, the motor can adapt itself automatically to work with camera of different weights, no need for parameter setting.
- The adoption of slip ring motors at panning axis, tilting axis and rolling axis makes these 3-axis implement rotation at 360deg. without limit.
- User-friendly damping sliding arm with strong mechanical sensitivity, help Alpha1000 achieve accurate balance when mount with various cameras of different weights.
- Integrated with 4-way joystick control technology, it can adjust axis angle in all directions and accurately perceive the feedback of finger driving force, achieve dynamic movement of the lens in the smooth movement.
- Alpha series gimbals come with 2 pcs of Li-ion batteries:18650, with longer battery endurance and its working time is up to 12 hours in ideal condition.
- Battery model: 18650, 2200mAh, 3.7V. (one positive side upward and the other negative side upward). Battery could be charged from external power sources by Micro USB port (It is fully charged when the LED changes from solid red to solid blue) or charged by smart charger (LED in solid red indicates the battery is charging, LED in solid blue indicates battery is fully charged).
- Camera could be placed on the left or right side by moving tilt axis to the left or right. When moving the lens forward, we suggest placing the camera on the left side so that you can use interfaces for HDMI, shutter control, headphone, microphone and so on.
- Moving quick plate back and forth to balance tilt axis in horizontal direction. Sliding the arms of three axis to balance the center of gravity of camera and then tighten the lock screws for three axis.
- Automatic identification algorithm to detect weights of different cameras and produce right motor strength to match with them , so that the gimbal will automatically be in the best performance without adjusting the motor strength.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount Digital Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.