The Feiyu MG is a handheld 3-axis motorized gimbal stabilizer designed to support loads between 0.35Kg to 1Kg, making it an ideal choice for mirrorless cameras such as the Sony a7S II and Panasonic GH4. It features precision brushless motors that stabilize the camera along the pan, tilt, and roll axes to provide smooth footage free the typical jitters and shake of handheld shooting. Each axis can rotate a full 360° for unrestricted movement and angle adjustment. For added versatility, the MG includes two cross bar sections, two handgrips, and a handle that can be attached in several different ways, letting you switch between one-handed or two-handed configurations. It is operated using a single on/off and mode-select button, with a 4-direction joystick providing pan and tilt adjustments and control. You can also use the included wireless remote to control the gimbal from distances up to 15m away.
- Supports loads between 0.35Kg to 1Kg
- Single-handed and two-handed configurations
- 360° rotation of pan, tilt, and roll axes
- Single on-off and mode selection button 4-direction joystick for angle adjustments
- Wi-Fi remote included with 15m maximum range
- Lightweight CNC-machined aluminum construction
- Quick dismantling
- Threaded at bottom of handle to accept optional extension bar
|Operating Time||Up to 6 hours|
|Product Type||Electronic Gimbal|
|Weight||0.8 Kg (Excluding batteries)|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount Digital Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.