The FUJINON XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR is a super telephoto zoom lens that covers a 35mm focal length equivalent of 152-609mm. The high performance optical construction of 21 elements in 14 groups includes five ED lenses and one Super ED lens to help reduce chromatic aberration that often occurs in telephoto lenses. As a result, it delivers the highest image quality in its class. The lens has been designed for handheld shooting with a 5.0-stop* image stabilization system and weighs less than 1.4kg. Linear motor for fast autofocusing makes it perfect for shooting fast-moving subjects including aircraft and motorsports. The lens is also both weather and dust resistant and can operate in temperatures as low as -10°C, so it is suitable for use in a wide range of outdoor shooting conditions. A fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to repel water and dirt, further improving the toughness of the lens.
- (1) Reduced chromatic aberration to help deliver high resolution images
- The optical construction of 21 elements in 14 groups, which includes five ED lenses and a Super ED lens, delivers results comparable to a fluorite lens, and by reducing axial chromatic aberration it produces images full of detail.
- The maximum magnification is 0.19x, enabling users to shoot telephoto macro images.
- (2) Class-leading 5.0-stop image stabilization
- A 5.0-stop image stabilization system - the most powerful in any super telephoto zoom lens - produces bulr-free results even at the maximum telephoto setting of 609mm (35mm equivalent). Also, if panning is detected, the lens automatically switches camera shake correction to the vertical plane only.
- (3) Fast and quiet AF thanks to twin linear motors
- Twin linear motors are used to deliver fast focusing on moving subjects. The motors are so quiet that the lens is ideal for shooting live music performances and theatre productions.
- Even faster AF shooting is possible with the focus limiter function, which limits the close focusing point to 5m.
- (4) Compact and lightweight design
- The FUJINON XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR has a weight of less than 1.4kg and reduces the strain of shooting handheld substantially. When mounted to the FUJIFILM X-T1 body, the combined weight is below 2kg. It enhances user mobility. In addition, the weight distribution of the lens when attached to a body makes it feel lighter than it really is.
- (5) Weather/dust resistance, -10°C low-temperature operation and fluorine coating
- The lens features 13 weather and dust resistant seals at 12 points, allowing you to shoot with confidence in tough outdoor environments.
- The fluorine coating applied to the front lens element is water repellent and it is less susceptible to smudges and can easily be cleaned.
- (6) Lens hood with a polarizing filter window and lock mechanism
- The lens hood features a sliding window so a polarizing filter can still be accessed even when the hood is in place.
- The hood also features a locking mechanism to keep securely attached to the lens.
- (7) Compatible with the 1.4x Teleconverter
- The lens offers compatibility with the XF1.4X TC WR teleconverter. When attached, it becomes a 140-560mm F6.3-8 or 213-853mm (35mm equivalent). Phase detection AF shooting remains possible, even at F8.
|Focal Length||100 - 400mm
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 152 - 609 mm
|Aperture||Maximum: f/4.5 - 5.6
|Camera Mount Type||Fujifilm X mount|
|Angle of View||16.2° - 4.1°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||5.74' (1.75 m)|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Tripod Collar||Yes Removable - rotating|
|Filter Thread||Front: 77 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.73 x 8.29" (94.8 x 210.5 mm)|
|Weight||3.03 lb (1.375 kg)|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount Digital Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.