The SpectroLED Studio 1000 Daylight LED Light by Genaray is built around a 1,012 LED panel with an LCD touchscreen that gives you easy control of light intensity from 100 to 0%. Generay includes a wireless remote control with a range of 65' for lights mounted overhead or at a distance. The SP-S-1000D offers a 60° flood beam angle and a high CRI of >93 for precise color rendering.
The kit includes the SpectroLED SP-S-1000D panel and a ratchet-handled mounting knuckle. A multi-voltage AC adapter, 2 cable straps and a diffusion filter to soften the light's output are also included, as is a daylight to tungsten conversion filter. It all fits in the kit's soft-sided carry case with shoulder strap.
Designed primarily for the studio, the SP-S-1000D features a Large LCD touchscreen to control 100-0% dimming with negligible color shift. Alternatively, you can control the light wirelessly via the included remote control. Constructed entirely of metal, the SP-S-1000D features an integrated carry handle and textured, reflective 4-way barndoors with gel clips that fold flush to the fixture to protect the array during transport. The SP-S-1000D is channeled on all 4 sides to allow repositioning of the mounting knuckle.
You can use the included multi-voltage AC adapter with right-angle input virtually anywhere in the world or use an optional Sony V-Mount or Anton Bauer battery plate with pro batteries when mains power is not available. Control, flexible features, portability, and remote control make the Studio 1000 Daylight LED Light a smart choice.
- The large, highly visible LCD touchscreen allows easy control of dimming
- Dimming from 100 to 0%
- Removable mounting knuckle can be positioned anywhere along the grooved frame
- Includes easily removable diffuser with advanced light-dispersion characteristics and daylight to tungsten conversion filter
- Built-in 4-way textured, reflective barndoors contour the output and fold flush to the fixture for transport which is made easy by an integrated handle
- Built-in gel clips on barndoors allow precise light modification with color or diffusion gels
- High CRI of >93 for accurate color rendering
- Can be powered by Sony V-Mount or Anton Bauer batteries using optional battery plates
|Light Source||1,012 LEDs|
|Color Temperature||5,600K daylight balance|
|Light Intensity||6,600 lux @ 3.3' (1.0 m)|
|Lamp Life||50,000 Hours|
|Power Requirements||100-240VAC, 50/60Hz (AC adapter )
12VDC (battery and DC input)
|Dimensions||13.58 x 13.58 x 2.75" (345 x 190 x 70 mm)|
|Weight||8.3 lb (3.76 kg)|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount Digital Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.