- Compatible with Godox X1R-N receiver.
- Support GR group flash, max.5 groups & 32 channels.
- 2.4G wireless transmission, operating distance can reach up to 100 meters.
- Can be used as a shutter release (Godox X1R-N is required).
- LCD screen for convenient operation.
|Built-in remote system||2.4Ghz wireless transmission|
|Power supplied||2x AA batteries (Not included)|
|Flash exposure compensation||+/- 3 stops, 1/3 stop increment|
|Flash exposure lock||Yes|
|Focus assist||Manual open|
|Second curtain sync||No|
|Modeling flash||Yes, fired with depth of field preview button|
|Wireless function||in TTL Mode, ratio off|
|in M mode, Flash ration (A:B C)|
|Support GR group flash and A~E group can set their flash mode separately|
|Controllable slave group||In GR group mode, 5 (A/B/C/D/E)|
|In Ratio mgroup mode, 3 (A/B/C)|
|Transmission range||approx. 100m|
|Wireless shutter release||Require Godox X1R-C receiver|
|Zoom setting||Adjust the flash's focal length through the transmitter|
|Interface||PC sync cord|
|Micro USB (for firmware upgrade)|
|Memory function||Setting will be stored 2 seconds after last operation and recover after restart|
|Dimension/Weight||72x75x52mm / 100g|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount Digital Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- Godox X1T-N Receiver for Nikon