The IR-C2 Infrared Remote Control for Select Canon Cameras is a wireless remote control that lets you take photos and videos with your Canon camera from up to fifteen feet away. This remote is especially useful for preventing camera shake during long exposures, and for taking self-portraits. It can also be used to trigger a remote camera when shooting events. For photo applications, it offers two options to release the shutter, the S button which fires your camera immediately and the 2S button which fires the camera after a 2-second delay. For shooting video on video compatible cameras, set the camera to video mode, establish your frame and focus, enable the camera's remote function and press the 2S button on the remote to start recording video and press it again to stop the recording. You can shoot a still photo during video recording by pressing the S button.
To successfully use the infrared remote, your camera must be set on the remote trigger function and the IR-C2 remote needs to point directly at the camera with no physical obstructions between the camera and remote.
- Wirelessly take photos and shoot video from up to fifteen feet away
- Useful for triggering a remote camera, preventing camera shake, and even taking self-portraits
- Capable of releasing the shutter immediately or with a 2-second delay
- Capable of shooting still photos during video recording on video-capable cameras
- The IR-C2 Infrared Remote Control is Compatible with most of Canon DSLR and compact cameras which accept Canon RC-6 IR remote control
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount Digital Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Infrared Remote Control for Select Canon Cameras