Designed for low-light performance and refined depth of field control, Mitakon’s 35mm f/0.95 Lens is a manual focus prime lens designed for APS-C-sized mirrorless digital cameras. Its optical design incorporates six extra-low dispersion elements to minimize chromatic aberrations and distortions, while also contributing to marked image sharpness and clarity. This combination of a bright, fast, and versatile maximum aperture with a sophisticated lens design is ideally suited to working in difficult lighting conditions and for creative focus control.
Housing the optical system, and benefitting the manual focus design, is a robust all-metal lens body with both depth of field and distance scales. A ten-bladed diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality and a minimum focusing distance of 11.8″ permits working with close-up subjects.
- Exceptionally fast 35mm lens features an f/0.95 maximum aperture for selective focus control and working in low-light conditions.
- Designed for use with APS-C-sized image sensors, this lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 52.5mm.
- Six extra-low dispersion elements reduce chromatic aberrations and distortion as well as contribute to notable image sharpness and clarity.
- Manual focus design is complemented by both depth of field and distance scales for utilizing pre-focusing and zone focusing techniques.
- A ten-bladed aperture contributes to an aesthetic out-of-focus quality.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount Digital Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- Mitakon Speedmaster 35mm f/0.95 PRO for Micro 4/3
- Front lens cap
- Rear lens cap