NiSi HUC PRO Nano IR Neutral Density Filter from Nisi is specially designed for landscape and potrait photographers. This filter is made from high quality optical glass with nano coating to prevent losing any single bit of detail. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and the 0.9 density provides a 3 stop reduction in light from entering the lens.
- High quality optical glass
- IR coating to eliminate the colour cast when using neutral density filter.
Uses of neutral density filter:
- Enable slow shutter speeds to be used, especially with high speed films, to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds, or cars
- Decrease depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used, which helps separate subjects from their background
- Decrease the effective ISO of high speed film (above ISO 400) and allow it to be used outdoors in bright situations
- Allow cine and video cameras (which have fixed shutter speeds) to film subjects such as snow, sand or other bright scenes which could cause overexposure
|Filter Coating||IR Coating, Nano Coating|
|Filter Effect||Reduce the light by 3 stops|
|Material||Optical glass with aluminum frame|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount Digital Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- NiSi 62mm HUC PRO Nano IR Neutral Density Filter ND8 (0.9) 3 Stop