Most of circular ﬁlters are made of brass/aluminum frame, but these kind of materials cannot be lightweight and ﬁt easily at the same time. Because of that, NiSi created a Titanium Alloy Frame Pro Nano UV Cut -395. It's made of Titanium Alloy Frame with Nano coated optical glass. The main features are the lightweight, durability and high deﬁnition
- Titanium Alloy Frame It’s light, hard, anti-corrosion, heat-resisting, and with good performance under very low temperature... The density of Titanium is 4.54g／cm3, it’s almost half of the volume of the same weight steel, and the hardness is twice of aluminum. Its good anti-corrosion ability makes it able to endure strong acid and base. Its melting point is 1942K, about 1000k higher than gold and 500k higher than steel. It’s commonly used in aerospace industry and missiles.
- Lens Standard Optical Glass Lens standard optical glass H-K9L is high homogeneous with super low impurity and has good physical and chemical performance. It is usually processed to high precision optical element such as lens, prism, plane mirror etc.
- UV Cut Nano Coating Nano coating cut the UV light below 395nm, and effectively avoid the fuzziness situation. It makes sure high transmittance and ultra low reﬂection on the glass surface. It enables the visible light come through evenly and control the color balance. Also there’s super strong waterproof coating with anti-scratch ability. It’s easier to remove the dust, ﬁngerprint, water stains, and keep the ﬁlters clean.
- Matte Black inside the frame The frame is after matte black electroplating processing to avoid the reﬂection of light. After the turning by diamond cutters, it shows the original color of Titanium. Fashion and elegant.
- Ultra High Deﬁnition Optical glass is after precision annealing which effectively eliminates the stress. Each piece of glass passes strictly HD test, and reaches the standard for HD photograph with all kind of lens and there is no loss of image quality. Black matte paint is all around the glass edge to avoid the inﬂuence caused by stray light.
||Pro Nano HUC coating
||Absorbs Ultraviolet Light
||Optical glass with titanium alloy frame
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount Digital Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review
- NiSi 82mm Ti Pro Nano UV Cut-395 Filter (Titanium Frame)