The Nissin Di700A Flash, which provides reliable 2.4 GHz TTL triggering from up to 98' away. This system works with Canon cameras that feature E-TTL / E-TTL II metering and offers wireless slave capabilities for off-camera flash use when using the optional Air 1 Commander. The Di700A is also a very capable flash with a guide number of 177' at ISO 100 and 200mm as well as a zoom range of 24-200mm, which can be controlled manually through the Commander. A built-in wide-angle panel is available for coverage of lenses down to 16mm on full frame.
Bounce flash capabilities come in the form of tilting from -7 to 90° and rotating left & right 180° for a full 360° of coverage. Specific to this model is a color LED control panel that allows users to quickly and easy see and adjust settings. Also, it has support for slow, high-speed, 1st & 2nd curtain sync modes and has a recycle time of 0.1 to 4 seconds. Additionally, it runs on 4 AA batteries and uses the BM-02 quick loading battery magazine.
- Built-in pull out fill reflector panel
- Optical slave settings for instant sync or skip pre-flash for triggering without radio
- 3.5mm and PC sync terminals
- Socket for external power pack
- AF assist light with range of 2.3-19.7'
- Wireless mode features 8 channels and 3 groups
- Battery life of about 200-1500 flashes
- Color temperature of 5600K
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount Digital Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Nissin Di700A Flash for Canon Cameras
- BM-02 Battery Magazine for Di700 Flash
- Flash Stand
- Soft Case