The M. Zuiko Digital ED 45mm f/1.8 Lens from Olympus has been designed for use with Olympus PEN Micro Four Thirds cameras. With an equivalent focal length in the 35mm format of 90mm, this short telephoto lens is ideal for portraits and for low-light shooting. Its extremely wide f/1.8 maximum aperture can produce beautifully shallow depth of field and is very effective in low-light situations. Its Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) function offers ultra-fast, near-silent autofocus for shooting stills and video. Lens construction using extra-high refractive lenses produces excellent contrast and sharpness in stills and video, with chromatic aberration, ghosting and flare minimized.
- 45 mm f/1.8 (90 mm equivalent in 35 mm format) short telephoto lens for Olympus PEN cameras
- Wide maximum aperture of f/1.8 can produce beautiful shallow depth of field, ideal for portraits
- Lens is Movie & Still Compatible (MSC), with high-speed, near-silent autofocus during still shooting and high-definition (HD) video capture.
- Two extra-high refractive lenses are included in the construction of the lens, for improved contrast and sharpness
|Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 90 mm|
|Camera Mount Type||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||27°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.64' (.5 m)|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount Digital Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 45mm f/1.8 Lens (Black)
- LC-37B Lens Cap for Olympus 45mm f/1.8 & 14-42mm f/4-5.6 II Lenses
- 260056 LR-2 Rear Lens Cap For E-P1 Lenses
- DR-40 Decoration Ring
- Limited 1-year Warranty