Four (4) Year Warranty on Selected Items
We stand by the products we sell and we have extended the warranty to FOUR YEARS on selected items in our range at NO additional cost. If the FOUR YEAR WARRANTY LOGO above appears on an item on our online store, this item will be delivered with a one year warranty from Discount Digital Photographics PLUS a three year extended warranty from MackCam. Total warranty is FOUR (4) YEARS. All repair work is done in Australia by local technicians.
Available on selected Nikon Lenses sold after 24 September 2014.
See our range with four years warranty >
Mack Worldwide Warranties is a leader in the Extended Warranties industry. You can relax knowing that all contractual liabilities are fully insured. They work with customers from retail to schools and hospitals, and find new and innovative ways to provide you with the best extended warranties available. Please read more about MackCam and their long history of suppling warranties on there website at http://www.mackcam.com.
Your MackCam Warranty will be registered at time of shipping and will be included with your product. A copy will also be emailed to you for your records.
How to make a warranty Claim
Year One (1)
1. Contact us as soon as your product demonstrates a manufacturing fault.
2. Apply for a Return Authorisation number via:
i) Your DDP account at www.d-d-photographics.com.au
ii) Emailing us at email@example.com
iii) By phone on 1800 280 847
3. Once you have received a Return Authorisation Number please return the product with proof of purchase back to:
Discount Digital Pty Ltd
6/174-180 Pacific Hwy, North Sydney, NSW 2060
4. Ship your product using a reputable INSURED carrier or registered post. Record your shipment tracking number. DDP can not accept any responsibility for goods lost in transit to our store.
5. Please quote your Return Authorisation Number when contacting DDP about your warranty claim.
Year Two to Four (2-4)
1. Make sure your warranty is registered online
2. Visit http://mackcam.zendesk.com/home
3. Submit a request for repair (you will be required to verify your email address and create a login and password)
4. Attach a copy of your sales receipt and warranty card when submitting your request.
5. Your request will be assigned to an agent within 24-48 hours.
6. Stay current with the latest updates regarding your repair.
All repairs must be completed at a manufacturer authorised service centre in your area. Mack Worldwide Warranty will issue you a ticket number to obtain an estimate for the repair. The Estimate should include a detailed description of what will be repaired, including part numbers and the reason for the repair. Ship your product using a reputable INSURED carrier or registered post. Record your shipment tracking number. DDP can not accept any responsibility for goods lost in transit to the repairer.
YOU MUST HAVE MACK WORLDWIDE WARRANTY APPROVAL ON ESTIMATES PRIOR TO ANY WORK BEING DONE.
About Your Warranty
Your Discount Digital Photographics (”DDP”) product is guaranteed against any manufacturing defects for four (4) years from the date of purchase. Please see the reverse side “Making a Warranty Claim” for instructions. Year one (1) is provided from DDP and years two to four (2-4) is provided by MackCam. Your MackCam warranty will be included with this warranty card and emailed to you at time of shipping. Please refer to the MackCam Warranty for Years Two to Four (2-4) terms and conditions.
The warranty card together with the original purchase receipt must be presented to DDP or MackCam before any repair can be made under warranty.
All costs, including mail, transportation, insurance and other incidental charges in relation to repair work, are at your expense. All other claims of any nature are not covered.
The warranty does not apply to any of the following:
- Defects or malfunctions caused by damage resulting from improper care, misuse or abuse of the product, or operation of the product contrary to the instructions contained in the owner’s manual.
- Damage or defect caused by accident, leakage of batteries, sand, solid, liquid and the like.
- Damage caused during transportation or mail.
- Damage caused by any modification or servicing performed by person(s) other than our authorised service facility.
- Accessories, including batteries and AC adaptor, and other consumables.
- Any electronic data loss due to malfunctioning or repair of the product.
- Any consequential or incidental damages resulting from any breach of warranty, express or implied, applicable to the product.
Important note: This Warranty applies in addition to the guarantees, rights and remedies conferred by the Australian Consumer Law and other applicable Commonwealth, State and Territory legislation. The Warranty does not exclude, affect or limit those guarantees, rights or remedies, except to the extent that their application may lawfully be excluded or limited.
In particular, our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.