Replacement or Money Back
When you take delivery of our product, you must inspect it immediately. You must report to us in writing any damage or incorrect supply which must be received by us within 7 days of delivery otherwise we may refuse any claim you make. If our product is damaged or "dead on arrival" when we deliver it to you we may accept its return and replace it with an equivalent product or credit you with the price paid, at our option. We will accept the return of our product if the product is not in accordance with your order, your proof of purchase is returned, and it is returned to us in its original condition within 7 days of delivery.. We may charge you a handling or re-stocking fee of up to 20% for any product which we have correctly supplied to order but you wish to return and we have agreed to the return of the product. You agree that you shall make no claim against us for any delay in delivery or any damaged product delivered to you as a direct or indirect result of events beyond our control.
If any item/s is returned to us by post for manufacturer defects and the claim is subsequently found to be false or wrong, postage for the return of goods shall be borne by the customer and must be paid for before the item/s is returned.
How to return or exchange an item:
- (a) In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- (b) To request an RMA number online please login to your Account and go to "My Completed Orders"
- (c) To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at:
- (d) The original package needs to go into a shipping carton.
- (e) Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If faulty, please describe the defect.
- (f) Do not write or place stickers on the original manufacturer’s package.
- (g) The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box
- (h) We will inform you of shipping method to ship the goods to us. Discount Digital Photographics will cover the shipping cost only for items that are faulty or have incorrectly shipped.
- (i) All returned or exchanged items must be in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories. Remove any personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- (j) Defective items may be exchanged or repaired with the same model or the manufacturer's equivalent model at our discretion. We will exchange for a new model or give a full refund only for items arriving D.O.A (dead on arrival)
- (k) RMA numbers are valid for 7 days.
- (l) Discount Digital Photographics is not responsible for any damages consequential or incidental resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the items only.