Thefrom is a versatile Micro Four Thirds camera characterized by its quick performance, flexible photo capabilities, and UHD 4K video recording. Using a 16MP MOS sensor, this mirrorless camera has a sensitivity range from ISO 200-25600 to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions, and also affords quick shooting speeds up to 10 fps with single-shot autofocus, or 6 fps with continuous autofocus, as well as up to 40 fps when using an electronic shutter function and 30 fps at 8MP with 4K PHOTO Modes. Benefitting working in difficult lighting conditions, 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization can be used to dramatically reduce the appearance of camera shake, and this IS system pairs with select lens' image stabilization systems for Dual I.S.
Complementing the imaging attributes, the camera also incorporates both a 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder as well as a 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD, which has a free-angle design to better enable working from high and low angles. Built-in Wi-Fi is also integrated into the design, which facilitates wireless image transferring and remote camera control from linked smartphones or tablets. Additionally, the body construction is weather-sealed to guard against dust and moisture for working in inclement weather conditions.
- 16MP Live MOS Sensor
- UHD 4K Video Recording
- 4K PHOTO Modes
- Dual Image Stabilization
- Depth-From-Defocus AF Technology
- Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi
- An integrated 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder offers a bright, clear eye-level means for composing images, and features a 0.74x effective magnification.
- A larger means for image composition and playback, the 3.0" 1.04m-dot rear LCD monitor has a free-angle design to support viewing from a variety of angles. It is also a touchscreen, which permits intuitive menu navigation and settings control.
- The camera body features a durable weather-sealed construction that renders it both dust- and splash-proof for use in trying environmental conditions.
- Ten programmable function buttons can be used to control a wide variety of settings and tools.
- The included rechargeable lithium-ion battery is rated to provide approximately 330 shots per charge
- when working with the rear LCD, 320 shots with the EVF, or 800 shots with the Power Saver LVF mode.
- A built-in pop-up flash is available to provide additional illumination when working in low-light conditions.
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity allows for wireless image sharing and remote camera control from linked smartphones and tablets.
|Autofocus Points||Contrast Detection: 49|
|Built-in Flash||Yes | GN: 29.53' (9m) ISO 200|
|Built-in Microphone||Yes, Stereo Mic|
|Connectivity||1/8" Microphone, 2.5mm Sub-mini (2-Ring), HDMI D (Micro), Micro-USB, USB 2.0|
|Continuous Shooting||Upto 30 fps (At 8 Megapixel)|
|Dimensions||5.1 x 3.5 x 2.9" / 128.4 x 89.0 x 74.3 mm|
|Display Screen||3" Rear Touchscreen Swivel LCD (1,040,000)|
|Image Stabilization||Yes, 5-way Sensor-Shift|
|ISO Rating||Auto, 200-25600 (Extended Mode: 100-25600)|
|Lens Mount||Micro 4/3|
|Memory Card Type||SD, SDHC, SDXC|
|Product Type||Mirrorless Camera|
|Sensor Type / Size||MOS, 17.3 x 13.0 mm|
|Shutter||Electronic & Mechanical|
|Video Recording||Yes, 4K (up to 30 fps), 1080p (up to 60 fps)|
|Viewfinder Magnification||Approx. 0.74x|
|Weight||1.111 lb / 505 g with battery and memory card|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount Digital Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G85 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera (Body Only)
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Battery Charger
- AC Cable
- USB Cable
- Shoulder Strap
- Hot Shoe Cover
- Body Cap
- Limited 1-Year Warranty