Thefrom spans an equivalent 200-600mm range, making it well-suited to wildlife, nature, and sports shooting. The optical design incorporates one extra-low dispersion element to reduce color fringing throughout the zoom range, as well as to provide improved clarity and color accuracy. Benefitting the optics, the lens also houses a quick, quiet, and precise linear autofocus motor as well as POWER Optical Image Stabilization, which supports the Dual I.S. function in select Lumix cameras. Additionally, the lens also sports a splash and dustproof construction for use in trying environmental conditions.
- Telephoto zoom designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, this lens offers a 200-600mm equivalent focal length range.
- One extra-low dispersion element is featured in the optical design to minimize color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color fidelity.
- Linear autofocus motor delivers fast AF performance that is also precise, smooth, and near-silent to benefit both stills and video applications.
- POWER Optical Image Stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting, and also supports the Dual I.S. function for increased stabilization performance.
- Splash and dustproof design benefits working in inclement weather conditions.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
|Aperture||F/4-5.6 to f/22|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Dimensions||Approx. 2.90 x 4.96" (73.6 x 126 mm)|
|Elements / Groups||17/12|
|Lens Mount||Micro 4/3|
|Weight||1.14 lb (520 g)|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount Digital Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm f/4-5.6 II POWER O.I.S. Lens
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- Lens Storage Bag
- Limited 1-Year Warranty