Canon 60D Digital SLR Camera with Canon 18-135mm IS Lens
- 18.0-megapixel CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 Imaging Processor; ISO 100-6400 (expandable to 12800)
- Improved EOS HD Video mode with manual exposure control; Vari-angle
- 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor
- 5.3 fps continuous shooting; enhanced iFCL 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system
- Compatibility with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards (not included); please note that the EOS 60 is not compatible with CF memory cards
With the new Canon EOS 60D Dslr, Canon provides the photo enthusiast a strong tool fostering creativity, with better display quality, heightened features and automatic and in-camera technologies for ease-of-use. It features a better APS-C sized eighteen-mega pixel count CMOS sensor for tremendous images, a brand new DIGIC 4 picture Processor for finer detail and exceptional color reproduction, and improved ISO capabilities from 100-6400 (expandable to 12800) for uncompromised shooting even yet in the dimmest situations. The brand new Multi-control Dial enables users to easily operate menus and enter settings with an easy touch. The Canon EOS 60D also features an Canon EOS first: A Vari-angle 3. 0-" Clear View LCD (1, 040k dots) monitor for easy low- or high-angle viewing. A better viewfinder, a quantity of new in-camera creative options and filters, plus HDMI output for viewing images on an HDTV all make the Canon EOS 60D invaluable for the passionate photographer.