Canon 650D DSLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens
- DIGIC 5 Image Processor
- Hybrid CMOS AF System
- 3.0-inch Clear View Vari-Angle LCD Touch Screen
- HD Movie Mode with continuous autofocusing
- 9-Point All Cross-Type AF System
(pickup same day or 1 to 3 day to deliver)
- Canon EOS 650D camera body: $655
- Canon EOS 650D with 18-55mm lens: $749
- Canon EOS 700D camera body: $689
- Canon EOS 700D with 18-55mm lens: $798
The Canon EOS 650D (Rebel T4i) DSLR Camera was designed to for fun and simplicity yet capable of advanced photography. Excellent image quality, high performance, and fast, intuitive operation. Speed is up with the powerful DIGIC 5 Image Processor that helps make high-speed continuous shooting of up to 5.0 fps possible—great for capturing fast action. The 18.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor ensures that every image is shot in superb, high resolution; and an extended ISO range of 100-12800 gives photographers the opportunities to take the 650D into more shooting situations than ever before. A 9-point all cross-type AF system (including a high-precision dual cross f/2.8 center point) delivers improved autofocus performance, and a new Hybrid CMOS AF System increases autofocus speed when shooting photos and video in Live View. For creating impressive videos, the 650D offers Movie Servo AF provides continuous focus of moving subjects, so you never miss a moment. A built-in stereo microphone and manual audio level adjustment helps ensure that your audio will match the stunning quality of your video. For the first time, the 650D features a Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor, enabling fast and intuitive camera operation.
- 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, 14-bit A/D conversion, ISO 100-12800; expandable to 25600 (H) for shooting from bright to dim light and high performance DIGIC 5 Image Processor for exceptional image quality and speed.
- High-speed continuous shooting up to 5.0 fps allows you to capture all the action.
- Improved autofocus performance with a 9-point all cross-type AF system (including a high-precision dual-cross f/2.8 center point), and new Hybrid CMOS AF increases autofocus speed when shooting photos and video in Live View.
- Enhanced EOS Full HD Movie mode with Movie Servo AF for continuous focus tracking of moving subjects, manual exposure control and multiple frame rates (1080: 30p (29.97) / 24p (23.976) / 25p, 720: 60p (59.94) / 50p, 480: 30p (29.97) / 25p), built-in stereo microphone, manual audio level adjustment, and Video Snapshot with editing for expanded video shooting options.
New Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor II (approximately 1,040,000 dots) with smudge-resistant coating features multi-touch operation and Touch AF for an easy and intuitive experience, flexible positioning, and clear viewing even when outdoors.
- Scene Intelligent Auto Mode delivers expertly optimized photos and now offers improved scene detection for amazing results when shooting at night.
- Expand your creativity with new advanced imaging features like Handheld Night Scene mode, HDR Backlight Control mode, and seven Creative Filters including newly added Art Bold Effect and Water Painting Effect.
Multi Shot Noise Reduction provides outstanding noise reduction while preserving precious detail at high ISO speeds.
Compatibility with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards, including new Ultra High-Speed (UHS-I) cards.
Compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses.
Type : Digital, AF/AE single-lens reflex, camera with built-in flash
Recording Media : SD card, SDHC card, SDXC memory card
* Compatible with Ultra High Speed (UHS-I) and Eye-Fi Cards.
Image Format : 22.3 x 14.9 mm (APS-C size)
Lens Mount : Canon EF mount
Type : CMOS Sensor
Effective pixels : Approx. 18.0 megapixels
Aspect Ratio : 3:2 (Horizontal : Vertical)
Self Cleaning Sensor Unit : Removes dust adhering to the low-pass filter.