Nikon D7000 Digital SLR Camera with 18-105mm VR lens
- Features a 16.2 MP DX-format CMOS sensor
- 6 fps continuous shooting
- Breathtaking Full 1080p HD Movies with full time autofocus
- Nikon 18-105mm lens: designed for Nikon digital SLRs with the DX-size sensor; equivalent focal length in 35mm terms is 27-157mm
- - Price includes GST.
- - Insured Shipping from Sydney.
- - Usually delivered in 1-3 business days.
This premium quality mid-class DSLR offers a range of advanced technologies and functions in a durable, compact camera. The D7000 enables capture of high-quality high-definition still and movie shots. The camera features the new DX format CMOS image sensor (16.2MP), the EXPEED 2 image processor, an AF system using 39 focus points, a 2,016 pixel RGB metering system and 1080 pixel full-HD movie filming via the D-movie function. 100 shots may be taken continuously at speeds up to 6 frames per second.
The viewfinder of the D7000 covers approximately 100% of the camera’s frame coverage, so what you see is what you get. The camera shutter of this model has been tested to 150,000 cycles, giving you confidence in the durability of your shutter unit. The camera body has two memory card slots enabling more sophisticated image management (such as storing RAW and JPEG files on one card and HD movie files on the other).
The Nikon 18-105mm lens supplied with this camera has a 35 mm equivalent focal length of 27 – 157 mm. Its compact size and versatility of operation makes it ideal for a range of shooting contexts. Has vibration reduction technology.