Nikon D7000 Digital SLR Camera with 18-200mm VR II lens
- High Resolution 16.2 MP DX-format CMOS sensor for large prints and tight cropping
- High Speed 6 frames per second continuous shooting up to 100 shots captures the most fleeting action
- Ground-breaking 2,016-pixel RGB (3D Color Matrix) sensor delivers more accurate control of light metering and optimizes the Scene Recognition System for exposure, white balance, focus tracking and iTTL flash control
- EXPEED 2 image processing and 14-bit A/D Conversion provides smooth tones, rich colors, and fast camera performance
- Large Bright Glass Pentaprism Optical Viewfinder with approx. 100% frame coverage and approx. 0.94x magnification
- Twin SD Card Slots with SD, SDHC, SDXC memory card compatibility gives you options to keep on shooting or separate your NEF (RAW), JPEG and movie files
- Built-in Speedlight flash with i-TTL and Wireless Commander support so you can light your subjects any way you like
- The 18-200mm lens is a compact, lightweight, 11.1x zoom lens that is ideal for high-performance, everyday photography
- Call for stock availability
This premium quality mid-class DSLR offers a range of advanced technologies and functions in a durable, compact camera. The D7000 enables capture of high-quality high-definition still and movie shots. The camera features the new DX format CMOS image sensor (16.2MP), the EXPEED 2 image processor,an AF system using 39 focus points, a 2,016 pixel RGB metering system and 1080 pixel full- HD movie filming via the D-movie function. 100 shots may be taken continuously at speeds up to 6 frames per second.
The viewfinder of the D7000 covers approximately 100% of the camera’s frame coverage, so what you see is what you get. The camera shutter of this model has been tested to 150,000 cycles, giving you confidence in the durability of your shutter unit. The camera body has two memory card slots enabling more sophisticated image management (such as storing RAW and JPEG files on one card and HD movie files on the other).
The compact and lightweight 18-200mm lens supplied with this camera is ideally suited to everyday photography for which a high performance lens is needed. It is a highly versatile lens which covers 76° shots through to a maximum telephoto of 8° and has vibration reduction technology.