Thefrom gives you approximately a 115° view with dramatic results when used with a full frame digital camera or 35mm film camera. It includes a special chip that allows the lens to work with the camera's focus confirm, auto exposure, auto metering and auto white balance functions. With hybrid aspherical lenses, you will produce sharply defined images with a minimum of distortion and chromatic aberrations. This manual focus 14mm lens focuses as close as 0.9' (28cm) from the lens, and has a built-in petal-type lens hood. With some cameras, Shutter Lock must be disengaged on the camera's menu.
- Special chip allows the use of camera's focus confirm, auto exposure, auto metering, auto white balance
- Ultra wide-angle 14mm lens with an approximately 90° angle of view using an APS-C camera, for dramatic effects
- Lens is constructed with two ED lens elements, one hybrid aspherical lens element and one glass aspherical lens element, for outstanding, sharply defined images
- Minimal distortion and chromatic aberrations
- Super multi-layer coating to reduce flares and ghost images
- Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 0.9' (28cm) for enhanced close-up shots
- Also conforms to APS-C (1:1.5x) size digital imaging format
- Lens includes a built-in petal-type lens hood
|Aperture||f/2.8 to f/22|
|Dimensions||Approx. 3.43 x 3.78" (87 x 96.1 mm)|
|Elements / Groups||14/10|
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Minimum Focus Distance||0.9' (27.43 cm)|
|Weight||1.21 lb (550 g)|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount Digital Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Samyang AE 14mm f/2.8 IF ED UMC Ultra Wide-Angle Lens For Canon