The L-478DR has same features as the L-478D plus pocketWizard triggering and Flash Power Setting w/ControlTL radios. Control Nikon, Canon and select studio flashes with a touch of a finger.
Sekonic's new LITEMASTER PRO L-478D meter is the world's first touch-screen-operated light meter. It has an array of unique, must-have features for both motion and still story tellers. Its compact size is both instantly familiar and comfortable to use. The large LCD (2.7") displays ambient, flash, cine and a host of other information in a clear and understandable way. Settings are made by simply touching or sliding a finger over the screen.
The L-478D can be quickly calibrated to your camera using Sekonic's Data Transfer software and either Sekonic or X-Rite Brand targets or by manually inputting data to the DTS program or on the meter itself.
Features of the L-478D:
• Ambient-Flash modes including new T-F mode. Measure, compare, and mix ambient and flash displayed on a color, touch screen for beautiful, controlled, results.
• DTS Exposure Profiling matches the meter to the performance of your camera. Allows precise exposure and lighting starts with precise, repeatable metering.
• Cine/HD Cine modes for HDSLR and Video Cine cameras. Effortlessly switch between HDSLR and Cine for exact exposure settings in exact increments for both. Ideal for filmmakers
• Infinite frame rate and shutter angle selection. Create special settings for special applications. Video cine cameras are becoming boundless so metering should be too.
• Unique, light-source filtration compensation mode for precise control lighting using industry standard CTO/CTB/ND types at the touch of a finger.
• Illumination measurement and extended ISO range. Lighting design and exposure in a single tool. ISO and exposure settings to match today's digital cameras.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount Digital Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.