The Sirui BCH-20 Video Head is a professional video head and has a 100mm ball mount for use on compatible tripod legs or other accessories such as sliders and jibs. Friction adjustment can be applied in 3 steps, with the 0 setting providing nearly-frictionless movement. A 7-step adjustable counterbalance can compensate for cameras weighing up to 10 kgs. The BCH-20 is controlled with dual rosette-mounted pan handles. Both pan handles easily extend for greater leverage when using heavier cameras. Extra camera-mount screws are kept in 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 tapped holes on the sides of the head. When vacated, these holes can also be used as accessory mounting points. The calibrated camera platform secures the camera plate with dual locks, preventing the camera from accidentally falling off the head during adjustment. To save time when balancing your camera, the platform is etched with calibrated measurements. Aluminum alloy is used in the construction for durability while maintaining a manageable weight.
- 3 levels of friction control for panning and tilting, with 0 position for near-frictionless operatio
- 7 levels of counterbalance adjustment
- Dual bubble levels: Illuminated base bubble level and second top bubble level
- Dual Safety Lock Quick Release Platform: Prevents the camera from sliding off the head while aligning for proper balance
- Calibrated Quick Release Platform: Easily reposition your equipment using the etched scale on the platform
- Dual telescoping handles
- Extra 1/4" and 1/8" screws stored in the integrated threads
- Integrated 75mm ball mount
- Separate pan and tilt-lock knobs
- Quick-release plate included
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount Digital Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- Sirui BCH-20 Video Head
- Limited 6-Year Warranty