The SIRUI CS ball heads work very precisely and smoothly. The small heads are ideal for beginners with compact system cameras. The base can rotate 360 °, ideal for panoramic shots. The ball friction can be continuously adjusted. The safety lock system prevents accidental slippage of the Quick Release Plate TY-C10 . The tensioner for the release mechanism is compatible with the Arca-Swiss system, and allows the use of various plates.
The C-10S has full metal knobs for better usability. The release plate is rubberised and has three slots in which either the 1/4 "screw can be used. This is especially handy for cameras whose tripod mount is not central on the base of the camera.- Ball Diameter: 29mm - Weight: 0.22kg - Height: 88mm - Load Capacity: 13kg
- 360 ° panorama function
- Easy and fast control of all knobs
- Arca-Swiss compatible clamp - Portrait notch
- Safety Lock - prevents slipping of the plate
- Plate with 1/4" stainless steel screw - head assembly with 3/8" thread
- Plate with rubberised finish - 3 long slots for individual placement
- Quick Release Plate TY-C10 (Dimensions: (30 x 38 mm) and neoprene carrying bag are included
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount Digital Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- Sirui C-10S Ball Head
- TY-C10 Quick-release Plate
- 1/4" screw