For the use of large, heavy camera and lens combinations a gimbal tripod head is essential. The special gimbal holds the camera with lens in balance and prevents accidental tipping of the entire system as it can happen eg on ball heads.The lightweight PH-20 with it's carbon-aluminum construction is extremely durable whilst being comfortable and intuitive. Significantly, the soft, supple movements of the tilt head. Moving objects such as animals or athletes can be tracked easily. Thanks to the different scales, the head can perfectly adjust to your camera and is therefore always ready for use again. Also the nodal point for distortion-free panoramic shots can be precisely adjusted. Supplied with a second small removable disk base that can be mounted for vertical shots to the head. - Weight: 1.3kg - Load Capacity: 20kg - Dimensions: 230 x 120 x 230mm
- Material: Arm: Carbon / L-plate: aluminium
- 360 ° panorama function with scale
- Scale for pitch, roll and vertical displacement
- Nodal point adjustment
- Tilt of 150 ° to -60 °
- Arca-Swiss compatible quick release plate
- Incl. 120 mm quick-release plate with two 1/4" screws
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount Digital Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- Gimbal head,
- custom fitted case,
- PH-120 Quick Release plate,
- quick release side mount platform,