Two extra-low dispersion elements, combined with Sony's Optical SteadyShot (OSS) image stabilization, improve the overall quality of images captured at the telephoto end of the zoom range, especially while shooting in low-light conditions. OSS is capable of reducing the appearance of camera shake by up to four stops. An aspherical focusing lens located in the center of the optical path help to reduce aberrations throughout the zoom range as well as improve the AF response time of the lens.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization is capable of compensating for camera shake up to four f-stops, useful for handheld shooting in low-light conditions at the super-telephoto end of the focal length range.
- Two extra-low dispersion glass elements and an aspherical focus lens help to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range while maintaining image sharpness and clarity.
- Zoom lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 82.5-315mm, providing a broad range of telephoto perspectives.
- Internal focus design helps to maintain a constant lens length with a non-rotating front element to support efficient use of polarizing filters.
- Zoom lever allows greater control over the speed of zoom using either variable or fixed-speed settings.
- Internal AF drive utilizing a linear motor and aspherical focus lens to achieve smooth focus while minimizing mechanical noise.
- Direct Manual Focus permits autofocus override without switching the camera's focus mode.
|Dimensions||Approx. 2.51 x 4.25" (63.8 x 108 mm)|
|lens focal||55-210mm (82.5-315mm in 35mm format)|
|Lens Mount||Sony E-Mount|
|Minimum Focus Distance||3.28' (1.00 m)|
|Weight||12.17 oz (345 g)|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount Digital Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- Sony E 55-210mm f/4.5-6.3 OSS E-Mount Lens (Black)
- Lens Hood
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Limited 1-Year Warranty