Sunwayfoto PCL-1DXII Custom L Bracket for Canon 1Dx Mark II is CNC-machined from solid aluminium alloy. The PCL-1DXII L Bracket from Sunwayfoto enables reliable camera support for both horizontal and vertical shooting on a tripod or monopod. It is dedicated custom design for the Canon 1Dx Mark II DSLR.
Using L bracket can maximize the stability and efficiency of using the camera on the ball head when switching the horizontal and vertical composition. Can completely eliminates the common gross positioning shifts in changing the horizontal composition to vertical composition, and the depth of the scenes capturing in horizontal aspect will not be effected when changing the composition.
- Combined two-in-one L- bracket, and the horizontal plate can be used separately.
- With convex edge design, prevent your equipments from shifting.
- Integrate four safety stop mounting holes on the back of the plate. (SUNWAYFOTO provides safety stop screws).
- The horizontal plate has a monopod mounting hole for attaching camera equipment quickly.
- The strap installing hole for fastening the strap or wrist strap. So that can increase the comfortability and security of the lens or the camera when carrying.
- With a gap on the vertical plate will not prevent the remote code get through.
- Hollow-out design, lighter.
WHY USE L-BRACKETS
L-Brackets allow you to quickly mount your camera on your tripod either landscape or portrait. Shaped like the letter “L”, the bracket has two sets of mounting dovetails, mount using either set of dovetails. No need to flop your camera over and down into the notch on your ball head to go vertical. Instead, use an L-bracket and save yourself the hassle and time you’d have to spend recomposing your photo. An L-bracket also keeps your load centered directly on the tripod’s apex – where you can retain the best vibration damping and balance of the tripod.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount Digital Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review