The Sunwayfoto XB-52DL Low-Profile Ball Head with Duo-lever Clamp is based on XB-52 and replaced the Screw-Knob Clamp with DLC-50 Screw/Lever Combo Clamp. The screw knob side is for adjusting the width of the clamp, and the lever side is for locking the clamp quickly. The XB-52DL Low Profile Ball Head from Sunwayfoto is the smaller of two ball heads in the XB line of low profile ball heads from Sunwayfoto. It features a very low center of gravity, very high load capacity of 60kg and improved ball head design for smoother movements when changing position. It includes the two-drop-notch design for camera orientation and weights only 690g.
- Locking System is located on the side of the ball instead of the bottom of the ballhead. Whole center of gravity is lowered more than 15%;
- Adopts geared locking structure, higher locking strength;
- Specially designed panning base, smooth operation;
- Elliptical ball for progressive resistance and avoiding suddenly sliding down;
- Two drop notch design. One for portrait, one for tilting;
- All metal knobs for reliability and long term durability;
- Two set spirit level mounting holes for users to mount the removable spirit level to the other sides of the clamp;
- Special structure makes it the lightest of its class.
- 360° panning movement with calibrated precision, precisely capture overlapping panoramic images
- Compatible with Really right stuff (RRS), Wimberley, Jobu Design, Arca Swiss, Kirk Enterprises, Markins, Photo Clam etc.
- Ideal for Gitzo, Manfrotto, Sirui, Benro, RRS tripod.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount Digital Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review