The Syrp IR Mixed Link Cable for Syrp Genie is designed to connect your camera to the Syrp Genie for making real-time motion control and time lapse videos. It enables camera control with cameras that do not accept an external cable input for shutter release. The 1 foot long cable connects to the interface port of your Genie, and then you position the flexible cable so that the emitter is aimed at your camera's IR receiver. As long as your camera allows you to trigger the shutter release via IR, this cable allows your camera to be triggered by the Genie.
- Compatible Cameras
- The Mixed IR cable, allows you to use your Syrp Genie Motion Control Time Lapse Device with cameras that do not have an external cable connector that controls shutter release, but do have IR control of shutter release.
- For Sony a7r, a7s, a3000, a5000, a6000 cameras
- For Sony NEX 5, 5N, 5R, 5T, 6, 7
- For Nikon 1 Series Cameras
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount Digital Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- Syrp IR Link Cable for Most Cameras with Infrared