A high-performance, high-power zoom lens that delivers focal lengths extending from an unprecedented 16mm at the wide-angle end up to a long-range telephoto 300mm!
Incorporates PZD (Piezo Drive)*1 and Tamron's exclusive VC (Vibration Compensation)*2 system to further enhance the real-world performance of this next-generation "all-round lens", which makes taking photographs more convenient and enjoyable. This lens provides a minimum focus distance of 0.39 m over the entire zoom range, with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:2.9. This makes it possible to get right up close to the subject of the photo to enjoy easy, stress-free macro photography.
- Focal Length: 16-300mm
- Maximum Aperture: F/ 3.5-6.3
- Angle of View (diagonal):82*12' - 5*20'
- Lens Construction: 16 elements in 12 groups
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.39m (15.3 in)
- Maximum Magnification Ratio: 1:2.9 (at f=300mm: MFD 0.39m)
- Filter Size: 67mm
- Maximum Diameter: 75mm
- Length: 99.5mm (3.9 in)
- Weight: 540g (19 oz)
- Diaphragm Blade Number:7 (circular diaphragm)
- Minimum Aperture: F/22-40
- Standard Accessories: Flower-shaped lens hood
- Compatible Mounts: Canon, Nikon, Sony
- Piezo Drive is a standing-wave type ultrasonic motor system
- Vibration Compensation: proprietary tri-axial image stabilization mechanism.
- Sony mount model does not include VC
- Di II - For digital SLRs with small sensors
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount Digital Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Tamron 16-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD MACRO Lens for Sony
- Lens Hood
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Limited 2-Year Warranty