The Tokina 100mm f/2.8 - AT-X M100 PRO D is a macro lens capable of life-sized (1:1) reproduction at 11.8" (30 cm). The lens' multi-coating has been re-engineered to match the highly reflective silicon based CCD and CMOS sensors in today's digital SLR cameras. This lens gives the best of both worlds because optics still give full coverage and excellent sharpness on 35mm film. A macro lens that can handle both the digital and film worlds with ease.
- Optimized for use with digital cameras
- Focus limit switch that can lock the focus out of the closest focus making it focus faster when used as a moderate telephoto lens that is excellent for portraits as well
- One Touch Focus Clutch Mechanism for fast and easy switching between manual and Auto focus from any position
- 55mm non-rotating filter thread for use with macro ring flashes and special effects filters
Please note: Autofocus is not supported on Nikon D40, D60, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600 and all other Nikon cameras that does not have built-in motor focusing
|Dimensions||Approx. 2.9 x 3.74" (7.37 x 9.50 cm)|
|Elements / Groups||9/8|
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:1|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.8" (29.97 cm)|
|Weight||1.19 lbs (540 g)|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount Digital Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- Tokina 100mm f/2.8 PRO D Macro Lens
- Front & Rear lens cap
- Lens hood