The 40mm f/2.0 Ultron SL II Aspherical Lens for Nikon from Voigtlander is an ultra-sharp manual focus lens for use on Nikon full frame DSLRs and SLRs. When mounted on a camera with an APS-C size sensor the focal length translates to 60mm. The lens' manual focus action is very smooth and precise and its aspherical, multi-coated optics create sharp images with minimal aberration. Metering and exposure information is passed between lens and camera thanks to the lens' CPU which provides auto-functions with virtually every compatible Nikon 35mm and digital SLR.
Included with the 40mm F/2.0 Ultron is a close-up (macro) conversion lens that offers a minimum focus distance of 9.85" (25 cm). The close-up lens is attached via a 52-39mm adapter. In addition to attaching the close-up lens, the adapter allows the attachment of 39mm filters and serves as a lens hood to deflect unwanted light and protect the lens.
- 40mm provides ideal 'normal' focal length and welcomed alternative to more common 35mm and 50mm lenses
- Smooth and precise manual focusing in a compact, well-designed, classic form
- Multicoated lenses with 2 aspherical elements create very sharp images with minimal aberration.
- CPU contacts communicate exposure and metering information to camera for auto exposure, shutter speed, ISO and flash applications.
- Included close-up lens offers macro shooting with 9.85" (25 cm) minimum focus distance.
- 39-52mm adapter attaches close-up lens and optional 39mm filters and provides glare reduction and protection for lens.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount Digital Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.