The Crane is designed for DSLR and mirrorless cameras weighing up to 3.9 lb, such as the Sony a7S and Panasonic GH4, and includes an attachable lens support for long lenses. The Crane features three 32-bit MCUs (motor control units) running in parallel at 4000 Hz, and has a stepless joystick at your fingertips that allows switching between different modes. Cameras attach by securing a simple thumbscrew without any tools, and full setup can be achieved within a minute.
A 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole on the bottom also allows use with monopods and various other support equipment. The Crane can also be controlled wirelessly from an iOS/Android app (available from Zhiyun-Tech) via a built-in Bluetooth connection to your phone. The Crane runs on and comes with two 26500 batteries, which feature a 12-18-hour runtime.
- 360° rotation along all three axes
- Supports compact cameras weighing up to 3.9 lb
- Includes an attachable lens support for long lenses
- Features three 32-bit MCUs running in parallel at 4000 Hz
- 4-way stepless joystick
- Tool-less camera attachment using thumbscrew
- 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole on the bottom
- Can be controlled wirelessly from an iOS/Android app via built-in Bluetooth
- 12-hour runtime with included batteries
|Battery Duration||Up to 12 hours using two included 26500 batteries (3.7 V, 3600 mAh each)|
|Load Capacity||0.8 to 3.9 lb (0.35 to 1.75 kg)|
|Product Type||Electronic Gimbal|
|Weight||1.6 lb (0.7 kg) (without battery)|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount Digital Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- Zhiyun-Tech Crane V2 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer
- Li-Ion Battery
- Li-Ion Battery Charger
- Micro USB Cable
- Lens Support
- Lens Support Screw
- Camera Mount Screw
- Battery Box
- Limited 1-Year Warranty