Theoffers a 76mm equivalent focal length to suit a variety of applications, including portraiture and still lifes. The lightweight design and bright f/2 maximum aperture benefit working in low-light conditions and also afford a high degree of control over depth of field for selective focus techniques. Autofocus is fast, precise, and near-silent to suit both photo and video shooting, and the lens is also weather-sealed and is rated to work in temperatures as low as 14°F. Additionally, a Super EBC (Electron Beam Coating) coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Providing a 76mm equivalent focal length, this portrait-length prime is well-suited for a wide variety of shooting applications.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers greater control over focus when working with shallow depth of field or selective focus techniques.
- Autofocus performance is both fast and near silent to suit both photo and video applications.
- A Super Electron Beam Coating (EBC) has been applied to the lens for controlling ghosting and flare, and greater image clarity.
- Weather seals are placed about the lens barrel to protect against dust, moisture, and temperatures as low as 14°F.
|Aperture||f/2 to f/16|
|lens focal||50 mm (Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 76 mm)|
|Lens Mount||Fujifilm X|
|Weight||7.05 oz (200 g)|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount Digital Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- Fujifilm XF 50mm f/2 R WR Lens (Silver)
- Lens hood
- Front and rear lens cap
- Limited 1 year warranty