The AD200 is a 200W cordless Lithium-ion powered TTL and HSS enabled strobe with an in-built Godox 2.4GHz X-system radio receiver inside (currently for Canon, Nikon, Fujifilm and Sony).
Being dedicated off camera flashes they feature no hotshoe and are a slimline monoblock unit. The AD200 provide a similar compact size of a speedlite though with some added power.
While also featuring an interchangeable flash head which provides the option of either bare bulb or traditional speedlite fresnel head.
The AD200 can be mounted via a 1/4″ threaded mounting hole on either side of the flash allowing landscape or portrait orientation when using the speedlite head.
- Power – 200Ws
- Bare Bulb Head – GN 60m, ISO 100 (AD360 reflector)
- Speedlite Head – GN 52m ISO 100
- Flash Modes – TTL / M / Multi
- HSS to 1/8000th Sec
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 Stops)
- FEL (Flash Exposure Lock)
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 Output (1/3rd Increments)
- Godox 2.4GHz X Radio System
- Canon, Nikon, Sony, Radio Slave Modes (Auto Switching)
- Range – 100m + with X1 as Transmitter
- Groups – A / B / C / D / E
- 32 Channels
- Canon, Nikon, Sony, Optic Wireless Slave Modes
- S1/S2 Optic Slave Modes
- Flash Duration Frensel Head – 1/220s – 1/13000s
- Flash Duration Speedlite Head – 1/220s – 1/11300s
- Colour Temperature – 5600 +/- 200k
- 14.4V 2900mAh Lithium-ion Battery
- 520 Full Power Flashes
- 0.01 – 2.1 Second Recycle Time
- Custom Functions
- Auto Memory Function
- LED Modelling Light (Fresnel Head Only)
- USB Port for Firmware Upgrades
- 3.5mm Sync Port
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount Digital Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- Godox AD200 TTL Pocket Flash Kit
- H200 Speedlite Flash Head
- Bare Bulb Flash Head
- Flash Tube
- Lithium-Ion Battery Pack for AD200 Pocket Flash (14.4V, 2900mAh)
- Charger and Cable
- AD-E Holder (Stand Mount)
- Carrying Case
- Limited 1 year warranty