Thefrom is a camera bag that can comfortably hold a small DSLR along with two to four lenses, while users of mirrorless camera systems can fit up to three lenses along with a camera, plus a flash and back-up camera.
This m-Trekker BP150 can be carried by its built-in top handle, or worn using its adjustable shoulder straps which are complemented by a padded rear panel that cushions the back and shoulders, helping to ensure comfort. Before the backpack's rear panel, a top-facing zipped pocket can be dedicated for items that need to be accessed quickly and conveniently, such as a pair of sunglasses or music player earphones. Access to this m-Trekker BP150's main compartment is achieved by first placing the rear panel on a flat surface. Its front panel can then be unzipped and flipped open to reveal two memory card pockets over eight adjustable and removable dividers which can be configured according to the specific camera equipment being stored or carried.
- Camera compartment can comfortably hold a small DSLR along with two to four lenses, while users of mirrorless camera systems can fit up to three lenses along with a camera, plus a flash and back-up camera
- Eight padded, touch-fastened removable dividers allow the main compartment's space to be configured according to the specific equipment placed within it
- Inside wall of the main compartment's front panel includes a dedicated pocket for 13" laptops or tablet computers located behind two, zippered mesh organizer pockets
- Mesh organizational pockets can be used to store and organize memory cards, lens caps, or lens cleaning supplies
- When front panel is closed, laptop pocket is positioned above the backpack's base to help minimize the effect of any bumps or shocks upon its contents
- Top-facing pocket for items that need to be accessed quickly and conveniently, such as a pair of sunglasses or music player earphones
- Zippered accessory pocket along outside of the front panel
- Two bottom gear straps allow for extra items such as a tripod to be clipped or tied under the backpack
- Left and right stretchable side pockets can each hold a water bottle
- Carry options include built-in top handle and adjustable, padded shoulder straps
- Padded rear panel cushions the back and shoulders, helping to ensure comfort
- Durable, weather-resistant polyester and cotton construction
- Seam-sealed cover for use under heavy rain
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount Digital Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- Lowepro M-Trekker BP 150 Back Pack (Charcoal Grey)