The Olympus is a Micro Four Thirds mirrorless camera offering a broad range of photo and video capabilities to satisfy the professional shooter's needs. Featuring a high-resolution 20.4MP Live MOS sensor and dual TruePic VIII image processors, the E-M1X is characterized by its quick continuous shooting, up to 60 fps with an electronic shutter and 15 fps with a mechanical shutter, as well as DCI and UHD 4K video recording. The sensor and processors also offer a sensitivity range up to ISO 25600 while a sophisticated 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization system compensates for up to 7.5 stops of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Beyond just imaging, the sensor's design also incorporates 121 on-chip phase-detection points, all of which are cross-type, along with 121 contrast-detection areas for fast and precise focusing and subject tracking performance.from
- 20.4MP Live MOS Sensor and Dual TruePic VIII Image Processors
- DCI and UHD 4K Video Recording and OM-Log
- 121-Point All Cross-Type Phase-Detection AF
- 5-Axis Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
- High-resolution 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder is available for eye-level monitoring, and it offers an impressive 0.83x maximum magnification for clear, distortion-free viewing. The finder's design uses a four-element optical system, which includes aspherical and high refractive index elements, for high clarity and it also has a maximum frame rate of 120 fps and lag time of 0.005 sec for fluid and accurate movement rendering.
- Rear 3.0" 1.037m-dot LCD monitor features a vari-angle design to support working from a variety of angles, and it is also a touchscreen for intuitive menu navigation and image playback. Additionally, an LV Boost mode can be used to optimize the screen's brightness and prioritize the frame rate when working in dark locations.
- Integrated vertical grip offers a more ergonomic and secure design for holding the camera in either the horizontal or vertical shooting orientation. This design also affords more room for incorporating two sets of physical controls, shutter releases, and permits working with two batteries.
- Dual BLH-1 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries are used to provide extended shooting times, rated to 870 shots per charge with normal settings or up to an impressive 2580 shots per charge with the quick sleep mode activated.
- The USB Type-C port can be used for quick in-camera charging of both batteries; up to 100W of power can be delivered to charge in as little as two hours and a dedicated Battery Status display will highlight charging stats and battery degradation info.
- Dual SD memory card slots offer improved flexibility for image storage, allowing you to segregate raw and JPEG files to different cards, save duplicate files to both cards, or simply double your storage space with overflow recording. Additionally, both card slots are UHS-II compatible for fast read/write speeds regardless of which slot is used as the primary.
- Wide accessory compatibility provided with the incorporation of headphone and microphone ports, a PC sync flash terminal and top hot shoe, USB Type-C and micro-HDMI ports, and a 2.5mm port for optional remotes.
- Rugged splashproof, dustproof, and freezeproof construction incorporates extensive sealing throughout the magnesium-alloy body to accommodate working in harsh weather conditions and trying environments, even when a cable, microphone, or a set of headphones are attached.
- Benefitting working with the electronic viewfinder, a series of physical controls are placed about the top and rear of the camera for easy access. Also, the multi-selector, control dial, and AFL/AEL button have been duplicated for access when shooting in either the horizontal or vertical orientation.
- C-Lock is a position with the Lock lever that allows you to customize which features will be locked and which will remain unlocked when in the C-Lock position. It can also be used to lock the vertical position controls if choosing to shoot entirely with the horizontal orientation controls.
- Supersonic Wave Filter and a dust-resistant coating are used to greatly reduce the likelihood of dust reaching the sensor.
- Integrated heat pipe helps to dissipate heat from the imaging components to benefit recording video and shooting sequential stills in hot temperatures.
- Durable shutter unit is rated to perform for over 400,000 actuations.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount Digital Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- Olympus OM-D E-M1X Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)
- 2 x BLH-1 Lithium-Ion Battery (7.4V, 1720mAh)
- 2 x BCH-1 Battery Charger
- Shoulder Strap
- USB Cable
- CP-1 Cable Protector
- Cable Clip
- Limited 1-Year Warranty