The Pixel Bluetooth Timer Remote Control BG-100 for Canon allows you to wirelessly control your camera with your Apple iPhone or iPad via Bluetooth (free app can be downloaded from the Apple App store). The Pixel BG-100 is powered by 2 x AAA batteries (not included). The app allows to pre-focus (half press) before trigger the camera.
When using the App, the wireless remote control offers various functions to control the camera:
- Single Shooting: take one photo
- Continuous Shooting Mode: take multiple photos
- Bulb Mode: take a photo with a slow shutter speed
- 2S Delay Shooting: take a photo with 2 seconds delay
- Timer Shooting: you can store up to 10 different timers here in order to trigger the camera at different times.
- Cable MC-DC2: Nikon D90, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D7000, D7100, D600, D610, Df and COOLPIX P7700, COOLPIX P7800, COOLPIX A
- Cable E3: Nikon D3, D3s, D3x, D4, D200, D300, D300s, D700, D800, and D800E
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount Digital Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- Pixel BG-100 bluetooth timer remote for Nikon
- Cable MC-DC2
- Cable MC-30