Thefrom is a manual focus wide-angle lens compatible with APS-C format DSLR digital cameras. It provides a 83.2° angle of view which translates into a 35mm format equivalency of 24mm. A fast maximum aperture of f/2.0 is effective in low light shooting and provides shallow depth of field. With two aspherical lens elements and one extra-low dispersion element, chromatic aberrations are minimized and sharp, color-accurate images are the result. UMC lens coating facilitates even light transmission and reduces ghosting and flare.
- Wide angle focal length equivalent to 24mm in the 35mm format
- Fast f/2.0 maximum aperture for effective low light shooting and shallow depth of field
- Aspherical and Extra-low Dispersion lens elements reduce aberrations
- UMC lens coating allows even light transmission and minimizes ghosting and flare
|Dimensions||Approx. 3.27 x 3.52" (83 x 89.4 mm)|
|Elements / Groups||13 / 11|
|Lens Mount||Nikon F (DX)|
|Minimum Focus Distance||7.87" (20 cm)|
|Weight||1.28 lb (583 g)|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount Digital Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- Samyang 16mm f/2.0 ED AS UMC CS Lens for Nikon F (DX)
- Front lens cap
- Rear lens cap
- Lens hood
- Lens pouch
- Limited 2-year manufacturer warranty