The SIRUI EPS series of monopods are lightweight, extremely compact and ideal to handle. The Sirui EP-224S Carbon Fibre Multi-Function Photo/Video Monopods are indispensable when you need to work quickly, when there is insufficient light or when you need help supporting your camera. For videographers, the EPS series offers a real alternative to larger tripods. It has a support foot and can be rotated by 360° and tilted by 0° to 20° in all directions.
The four sections are secured with sealed clip locks and ensure secure support. The sturdy monopod also has three fold-up support feet (two angles possible) and, when these are not in use, a large rubber foot for good grip. A 360° system and ball head ensure smooth, gentle movements and panning. The spider is completely removable, meaning that it can also be used as a conventional monopod with a rubber foot or metal spike (included), whilst the support foot can be used as a table-top tripod. A wrist strap is a SIRUI standard as is the soft, grippy leg wrap made from foam rubber.
We recommend the SIRUI VH-90 quick release plate as the ideal addition to the camera.- Weight: 1kg - Max. load: 8kg - Monopod height: 61-160cm
- EP-224S Carbon 8x eight-layer carbon fibre in 4 sections
- 360 ° rotation for panning and panoramas
- Tilt angle 20 ° on all sides – steplessly adjustable friction and lockable
- Flip-lock locking for maximum security and comfortable handling
- Stand Spider with 3 folding legs with 2 angle positions for uneven terrain
- Stand Spider can be used separately as a table-top or ground level support
- Wrist strap and foam rubber grip for secure handling
- Reversible 1/4" and 3/8" screw for tripod heads or camera
- Monopod height without Stand Spider: 540mm
|Folded Length||61 cm|
|Leg Lock Type||Flip lock|
|Load Capacity||8 kg|
|Maximum Height||160 cm|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount Digital Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- Sirui EP-224S Carbon Fiber Multi-Function Photo/Video Monopod