Pairing a normal-length perspective with an impressive 1:2 maximum magnification ratio, the Nikon F mountfrom features a floating elements design to ensure consistent image quality when working with both close and distant subjects. Based on the classic symmetrical Planar optical design, this lens is capable of achieving well-corrected imagery with controlled aberrations and distortions. An enhanced Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating has also been applied to significantly reduce ghosting and flaring for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in difficult lighting conditions.
- This 50mm f/2 lens is designed for FX format Nikon F mount DSLRs, and can also be used with DX models where it will provide a 75mm equivalent focal length
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also enables greater control over depth of field.
- Floating elements system maintains consistent performance when working with both close-up and distant subjects.
- Planar optical design helps to reduce chromatic aberrations, distortions, and color fringing.
- Enhanced Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating controls ghosting and flare for high contrast, color-neutral imagery.
- A maximum magnification ratio of 1:2 pairs with a minimum focusing distance of 9.4" and dedicated macro markings on the lens barrel for close-up shooting.
- Manual focus design is benefitted by laser-engraved focusing and depth of field scales, along with an IR position dot and hard stops at both infinity and minimum focusing positions.
- The manual aperture ring has clicked indicators throughout aperture range. Using the included De-Click Tool, this ring can be mechanically 'de-clicked' for smooth, silent rotation throughout the aperture range; making it ideal for video applications.
- Weather-resistant construction includes internal seals to guard against dust and moisture as well as a blue sealing ring at the lens mount to protect the lens-camera interface.
- All-metal lens barrel has a frosted, anodized surface along with a rubberized focusing ring for both durability and improved tactile control.
|Aperture||f/2 to f/22|
|Dimensions||Approx. 3.18 x 2.87" (80.7 x 72.8 mm)|
|Elements / Groups||8/6|
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:2|
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.45" (24 cm)|
|Weight||1.45 lb (660 g)|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount Digital Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- Zeiss Milvus 50mm f/2M ZF.2 Lens for Nikon F
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- De-Click Key