The, a 3-axis handheld stabilizer with an integrated follow focus control for select Canon cameras. The Crane-2 supports DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, and camcorders weighing up to a solid seven pounds. Connect your Canon DSLR or mirrorless camera (released after 2008, with an original autofocus lens) to the gimbal via cable, then adjust focus using the large thumbwheel on the handgrip. The Crane-2 offers three levels of focus control, enabling you to fine-tune your focusing based on the lens used, and the shot itself.
- Supports cameras weighing up to 7 pounds (3.2 Kg)
- Improved torque, response, and image stabilization over prior models
- Quick, direct camera control via handgrip buttons
- LED screen displays camera and stabilizer settings
- Manfrotto-standard quick release plate for quick camera mounting
- Maximum of 18-hour runtime with included batteries
- "Slow-fall" feature protects your camera from a sudden drop when the Crane-2 is powered down
- Power select Sony cameras through the stabilizer
Follow Focus Function Compatibility
- Three-level follow focus control for Canon DSLRs and mirrorless cameras released after 2008, with original Canon autofocus lenses
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount Digital Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- Zhiyun-Tech Crane-2 3-Axis Stabilizer with Follow Focus for Select Canon DSLRs
- 3 x 18650 Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Battery Charger
- Micro-USB Cable
- Micro to Mini-USB Cable S
- ony Camera Control/Charging Cable
- Panasonic Camera Control Cable
- Shoulder Strap
- Carrying Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty